BentoBox : The official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of BentoBox - one of Dragonica EU's Premier guilds.

BentoBox is now the first level 5+100% guild! Go us!! *o/*
Welcome to the official BentoBox forum!
Please post in the welcome section to tell us a little bit about yourself.

3 posters

1 year of memories!!!

Gugui
    Gugui

RPG
    Title: Googoogooey
    Class: Pokeman
    Description:

1 year of memories!!! Empty 1 year of memories!!!

Post by Gugui Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:31 am

Hi m8s. I noticed it’s been a year since I first started playing Dragonica (YAY gz me 1 year of memories!!! Icon_razz) and I´m on vacation so I thought it would be nice to share the time I spent playing Dragonica with you. I’ll write down some sort of diary with the stuff I can remember. I’m apologising already for any grammar error that you may find ;P

Notice that I’ll only refer to people who are not among us anymore, people that quit Dragonica or BB (or both 1 year of memories!!! 108222). This will be a big one so I’ll try not to make it boring. There is one more thing I want to say be4 we start, my intention is to share my experiences with you guys and hope some in return 1 year of memories!!! Icon_biggrin so let’s hope some of you like my story or the idea and that we have some answers with your memories here. Just try to do it, you’ll see it can be funny to remember some stuff with old friends so give it a try.

Let’s do it

So as I already said, my journey in Dragonica started 1 year ago when I accidentally pressed one of those banner adds at animeshippuuden.com (which I don’t use any more).

As I normally do, I studied the game a bit be4, to decide if I should play it or not, and I found it interesting. I watched some gameplay videos at youtube and I studied the classes and their skills, went to read the forums, etc. etc. etc.

Whilst I was downloading it (ofc I couldn’t resist playing 1 year of memories!!! 939443) I chose my class, the one I thought was the funniest and the one I heard more ppl talking about in the forums... Warrior.

Now that the download was complete and the registration made, TIME TO PLAY.

I REALLY enjoyed those first lvls of gaming... the game was so different from everything I was used to play, so funny and... you get it right??

The game basics were easy and I got used to it very fast actually. Then I got to lvl 20 which means... JOB CHANGE. I was really excited once more. You know, new skills tree and all. I watched some glads and knights playing then I checked the forums again and decided to follow the brute force way heheh Gladiator (to be honest I think they are pretty cool too with those huge swords of theirs, specially the old Atlas WOW).

I have one single word about that choice... disappointment. For some1 with no knowledge about the game, gladiators can be really boring. Have you ever seen movies of noobs who are now trying to catch the game?? They spam X... no matter the class, and I was like that so when I became a gladiator I thought... the worst class in the game, I guess you can understand why...

Don’t blame me, I was a newbie and I cursed myself because I always choose the healing class in every game that I play and when I was choosing the starting class for Dragonica I thought, let’s try something else.

Apparently it wasn’t a good choice but I kept playing with it for a while until I found this weird guy at Libra with a fancy looking hat and some sort of wedding dress that I late found out it was called Tuxedo 1 year of memories!!! 759196. I don’t really remember this guy’s name but I do remember what was written above his name, CrossOrder.

My first guild. The leader was an lvl40 Priest when I joined, I saw him at Libra once with that lvl40 set (the blue one). I went like 1 year of memories!!! 929111 SOOO COOOL

That was the final drop for my decision. I created Gugui. And that’s it I hope you liked it... naaaah just kidding now comes the good part. I played, lvled, enjoyed it and joined a lot of guilds that have no right to be in my memory lol, I even joined ROalliance (even though I’m Portuguese 1 year of memories!!! 759196). There is only ONE guild I must refer to besides BB and that guild is Inflames.

Some of my happiest moments on Dragonica were spent there with 2 other guys that were the same lvl as I was, more or less. Their names were Effedrin (a female Myrm who played really well) and Mint (a female Pala who got the first lava heart piece I ever saw lol). I also remember Mint was a guy in real life somewhere around 30 years old, he used to say that he was too old to play and that he only had 1 good skill... that broom thingy xD

I could spend days telling you about our adventures. We used to play for hours together or chat... I really enjoyed those guys company (I don’t think this is the right word 1 year of memories!!! 759196).

I also remember 2 other guys from Inflames and these ones you may also know. They are Icekid (a priest that is now a Cleric and he is the only ex-Inflames I maintain contact with) and the Almighty-and-Missed-by-all-Who-Know-Him Dangitzme (no need for introduction here). Actually if some1 has his msn or something I would love to add him because I don’t talk to him since I started my last break lol (I’ll talk about it soon enough).

Now is the time to talk about my first break... I have nothing to say actually because I wasn’t playing Dragonica so it would be off-topic xD the only thing I have to say is the reason for my break... school (what else). Also rocker to be honest... lvls 40-47 are the worst part of Dragonica.

When I came back some time later (have no clue relatively to how much time I didn’t play) I wasn’t in Inflames anymore... got kicked. And guess what?? Effedrin and Mint weren’t playing Dragonica anymore... I completely lost track of those 2. I don’t really remember what was made of Icekid by that time and Dangy was (why don’t you take a guess??)... in Bento.

I was 47 by that time and I joined BentoBox too 1 year of memories!!! 512432 our beloved noodle-kun was the leader. I met a lot of new players by that time and I will not mention them because as I said I’ll only talk about the missed ones 1 year of memories!!! Icon_razz the ones I’m still in touch with are matter for another occasion. Ofc there are some guys I knew then that are no longer here but I can’t remember all their names so I’ll skip the names thing not to offend some1 xD

There I joined my first emporia which, as matter of fact, I didn’t like. After a while Udon took a break too and Horus took the lead. When I reached lvl 52 or something I needed to quit again... school once more and I read from the forum that Udon came back just a few days after I left.

So after this long long break I started playing bit by bit, guildless because all inactive bentos were kicked during my break (perdi told me). And yes... I was doom enough to send a megaphone while I was trying to hide my presence from bentos (I was trying to make some sort of surprise with my return heheh).

Finally I was found by rifty’s alt I think at SB and he whispered perdi. Then she told me that there was a topic for my birth date here at the forum *tries to hide his tears* and some days later Vlar or Wikke sent me the invitation.

The moment I joined bento again was like a sea of emotions... happiness from being back... sadness from losing some friends. I was happy to found some old friends but I was sad because I noticed Udon wasn’t here anymore, Dangy wasn’t here anymore, Horus, Aki was in HK and now she left (although we can speak with her anytime *kissing emote*), etc.

I’m lvl 57 atm and my main concern is getting the money for the skill reset and I’m on summer vacations at Lisbon with my grandparents and I think that I’ll be able to return to Dragonica again at 18th August... almost there 1 year of memories!!! 512432

Ok so this is it. I spent all my afternoon yesterday writing this so I really hope you like it and that you do the same sharing work 1 year of memories!!! Icon_biggrin cheers

few *feels happy to share* 1 year of memories!!! Icon_biggrin

Fudjix
    Fudjix

RPG
    Title:
    Class:
    Description:

1 year of memories!!! Empty Re: 1 year of memories!!!

Post by Fudjix Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 am

nice,i rly like it Very Happy Very Happy
    Gugui
    Gugui

RPG
    Title: Googoogooey
    Class: Pokeman
    Description:

Post by Gugui Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 am

thx 1 year of memories!!! 512432
    Jamchi
    Jamchi

Post by Jamchi Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am

Awwwwwwwww!!!!! ; -;
    Mister Gugui, I wish you are secretly hiding somewhere on DGN now, waiting to be discovered once again by Bento! :c

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:20 am