BentoBox : The official Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum of BentoBox - one of Dragonica EU's Premier guilds.

BentoBox is now the first level 5+100% guild! Go us!! *o/*
Welcome to the official BentoBox forum!
Please post in the welcome section to tell us a little bit about yourself.

2 posters

My short introduction; feel free to say hi!

Cyhm
    Cyhm

My short introduction; feel free to say hi!  Empty My short introduction; feel free to say hi!

Post by Cyhm Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Hello! I am a swedish guy turning 16 in may. My main character is called Cyhm, but I have 2 other characters as well, called Xarni and Kryhm. I've played Dragonica for years on many different characters, but I've now narrowed it down to the 3 mentioned above.
    I joined Bento a few weeks ago, when I came across some Swedish people in game which recommended the guild to me. I applied, got accepted, and grew fond of the community rather quickly. I was just recently promoted to vice, and am doing this to try and connect with the community at a new place. Embarassed

During the days I go to an international school, but it's my final year, and I'm soon off to study international Economics in a new school, starting next term.
    On my spare time, I spend most of my time at the gym, out with friends, or playing games. Right now the main 2 are Dragonica and League of Legends, but I have played a ton of games on high level, such as heroic raiding in WoW and Reaching top 2000 people in the world during the early months of CoD: Black Ops 2.

Overall, I'm a person who likes to have everything organized, but I'm also very optimistic and usually friendly, so if there's anything anyone wants to know, just throw a question my way!

That's all, folks. See you in- game! cheers

Magicialt

My short introduction; feel free to say hi!  Empty Re: My short introduction; feel free to say hi!

Post by Magicialt Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:54 am

Hi, Here you go xD